- 19-Apr-2017 to 19-May-2017 (EST)
- Wayland, MA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
We're seeking a high energy Store Manager in Wayland, MA that is ready to help us in our Mission which is "To introduce new technology that inspires and enhances the lives of our customers." We are doing this by also setting the standard for delivering the best wireless experience. We love to help our customers pick out one of their most important technology selections their phone, tablet, or connectivity..
Our Store Managers oversee a fully staffed retail store and are responsible for selling a full range of wireless products and services to our customers in a professional and customer friendly manner. The Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the successful operation of the retail store to include sales, customer service, and developing team members and inventory management. The ideal candidate must have the ability to multitask and provide an excellent customer experience in all interactions.
Responsibilities include the following:
- 40+ hours per week (full time)
- Meet and exceed assigned goals for: customer experience and reputation, sales and service, revenue and productivity
- Demonstrate the right customer behaviors defined by Delivering an Extraordinary Experience.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Conducting administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner as requested.
- Remain compliant to company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for keeping sales team in assigned store up to date on all promotions, pricing, and updates that are provided to our sales teams on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the facilities, including cleaning the store and ensuring that the store remains audit compliant in all affected areas.
- Performing inventory counts and cash reconciliation in a timely and efficient manner.
- Self-motivated, positive, and a team player with strong interpersonal skills which in turn causes the ability to lead and gain followers.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers as well as local community leaders.
- Train and develop sales staff to increase product knowledge, create high levels of motivation, and inspire team to achieve assigned performance goals.
- Able to execute all point-of-sales transactions, nightly reconciliation, etc. in accordance with company standards and audits for accuracy.
- Maintain internal visual merchandising and in-store displays and ensure store appearance meets company standards at all times.
- Maintain proper inventory controls, and facilitate inventory transactions in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure store is opened and closed appropriately following standard procedures.
- Manage and oversee your location's marketing efforts as well as the general display and organizational layout of the store.
- Manage inventory
- Handle cash deposits
- High School Diploma
- Must be 18yrs or older
- BS/BA preferred
- Telecom experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience preferred
- Sales management experience preferred
- Ability to learn new products and services in a timely manner
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications