- 10-Apr-2017 to 10-May-2017 (EST)
- Enola, PA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
after 90 days
Wireless and Entertainment Specialist
Are you interested in the latest technology from some of the top brands in the world like Apple, Google, Samsung, LG and more? Or do you love "The Walking Dead", "Game of Thrones", "This is US" or just TV in general? Then a Full-Time position as a Wireless and Entertainment Specialist at The Wireless Experience, an AT&T Authorized Retailer is for you. Help us bring some of the newest wireless and TV products to our loyal customers through the delivery of extraordinary customer service all while working for a company that loves its employees, customers and community.
You will be working in our Enola location and earn both a hourly wage and earn commission on what you sell! You will also be eligible for top health, dental, vision and other great benefits.
While we promote an environment of having fun while you work, we know you have a life so we give you plenty of paid time off!
We also care about you long after you may forget about us (hopefully not), so we offer a 401k with a 4% company match. We also focus on your development by providing state of the art training on our products and personal and professional growth.
Wireless and Entertainment Specialists will:
- Create an amazing shopping experience for our customers
- Introduce and demonstrate the hottest products and services on the market
- Meet and exceed goals to earn strong bonuses
- Stay ahead of the competition by staying current on promotions, products and services
- Make our customers day better by quickly resolving their issues with excitement and passion
- Handle the boring, yet always fun, stuff as well: Accepting and transferring inventory along with other small administrative tasks.
Wireless and Entertainment Specialists are expected to:
- Be flexible Our customers love to shop on weekends, evenings and holidays
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Complete paperwork accurately and efficiently
- Operate cool computers, tablets and phones
- Be willing to travel from time to time to help the team
- Open and close the store properly as needed
- Keep an eye on all the cool stuff in the store
- Wear awesome AT&T clothing and gear
- Entry level service, retail or food service experience
Who We Are:
The Wireless Experience is National AT&T Authorized retail with over 80 stores in the Northeast. Closing in on $100 million in revenue, The Wireless Experience was named one of Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies in the United States. The Wireless Experience is committed to driving unparalleled unparrall experiences for its employees, customers and the surrounding communities. Find out more about us at: www.thewirelessexperience.com and see how we interact with our community at www.twecares.com